Application and Admission
The application for the exchange must be handed to the International Coordinator at RU-IIS at least one semester before the beginning of the exchange semester. Usually, the deadline for submitting the application documents will be October 1st of every year.
The following documents have to be submitted:
1. Certificate including all grades of successfully completed MBA courses
2. Application form for RheinMain University
3. Copy of passport
4. Copy of Bachelor degree certificate
5. Copy of high school diploma or certificate of general qualification for university admission
6. Certificate of enrolment from IIS-RU
7. Letter of recommendation from a professor in the students' course of studies
8. Student's letter of motivation (at least 2 pages)
9. Learning agreement form
Unless noted otherwise, the forms will be provided by your International Coordinator.
A commission made up of members of each university will select the candidates for the Double Degree Programm according to their academic achievements. After succesfull admission to the Double Degree Program, you will receive a certificate of admission. This document will be needed to apply for a visa for Germany at the nearest German Embassy (e.g. in Bangkok).